· Material: ABS + Stainless steel
· Size: 19.4*15.6*3.3cm
· Color: Black, White
· Item Type: Kitchen Scale
· Quantity: 1 Pc
· Weight: 401g
· Brand: Comzendle
· Capacity: 0.04 oz-11 lbs(1g-5kg)
· Graduation: 0.04oz(1g)
· Unit: g/oz/lb/ml
· Power: 3 AAA Batteries(included)
· Working temperature: -10℃ to 50℃/50F to 122F
· Working humidity level: <90 % RH
· High precision weighing sensor - It allows precision range from 0.04oz / 1g up to 11lbs / 5kg, calculates the weight of your ingredients more exactly.
· Intelligent conversion button - Automatic Unit Button instantly converts from ounces to grams (oz. to g), pounds to Milliliter (lbs. to ml).
· Large screen blue backlit display - 50x20mm blue backlit LCD, Night Vision, Long distance reads easily.
· Slim shape for easy to store and carry . Reasonable design of back surface, 6 anti-skid small pad waterproof. Stainless steel surface, more durable.
How to Use:
· Open the battery cover located beneath the scale and place the included AAA batteries into the batter compartment. Ensure that the batteries+/- terminals are correctly oriented.
· To turn on the scale, place on a hard even surface and press the On/Off/Tare button located to the right of the LCD screen.
· To turn off the scale, first ensure there is nothing on the weighing platform(the LCD should display zero). Then press and hold the On/Off/Tare button.
· 1)Always ensure the scale is stored and operated at room temperature and on a stable flat surface.
· 2)Gently place all items on the scale’s weighing platform. Never drop an item on the scale, or leave an object on the scale’s weighing platform for an extended period of time.
· 3)Avoid placing the scale near cell phones or other devices that can cause electromagnetic interference. This can cause the scale to malfunction.
· 4)Store the scale in a clean dry location. Dust, dirt and moisture from humidity can accumulate on the weighing sensors and electronics, causing inaccuracy or malfunction.
· 5)Remove the batteries if the scale will not be used for an extended period of time.
· 1 Pc* Kitchen Scale